Welcome! Introduce yourself!

Home Forums Welcome and Announcements Welcome! Introduce yourself!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ernest

I’m Ernest and I live in Central Pennsylvania. I am part of a small church fellowship that began in 2014. Our family serves as hosts and caretakers at the All Nations Bible Translation property. We also enjoy offering services such as ESL classes, Bible Studies, and Cross-cultural activities to international students, visiting scholars, and immigrants. I’ve been involved with the Church Planters Forum since its inception. Few things get me inspired as much as evangelism, disciple-making, and church planting.

calebljenkins
    Participant

I’m Caleb Jenkins and I live in Central California. I am part of the Old German Baptist Brethren Church – New Conference fellowship. We have a larger congregation here in CA of about 240 members. I’ve been interested in Church Planting for a number of years and appreciated the opportunity to be part of the 2014 Church Planters Forum at Roxbury Holiness Camp.

I work at RLJ Financial Services leading the client accounting services team. Connected to my role at RLJ, I also serve on a couple councils with Intuit for products like QuickBooks and professional tax software. I am fairly involved with the accounting for the individual countries that the CAM SALT program operates in. I make at least an annual trip to Haiti to monitor the accounting and do teaching for the SALT program in Haiti while I am there. I also volunteer for LAMB Services doing a prison ministry project here in CA where we sent out illustrated comic novel books of the Bible story to inmates in CA. Finally, I am also involved on our church denomination website administration committee.

I’m excited to see this forum started and I’m looking forward to learning more about disciple-making and church planting.

Jason Allgyer
    Participant

Hi I’m Jason Allgyer. My wife Lucinda and our 4 girls live in Hamilton OH where we are working in church planting. Our church is called Hamilton Disciples Fellowship. We have focused on neighborhood Bible studies and working with people who are looking for a closer relationship with Christ. We also have training/intern opportunities for those who are interested in urban church planting. If you get into the Hamilton/Cincinnati area stop in we enjoy company.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.